top of page

If you have lost your membership certificate or have had a name change, you can order a replacement certificate from the National Office.  In the custom text area, please indicate your member number (if known), the school you attended, Greek chapter name (if known), and approximate year of your membership so we can locate your membership record.  

Replacement Certificate

    bottom of page