top of page

Establishing a Chapter or Club

The following are the guidelines and procedures an institution must follow if interested in establishing a TriBeta Chapter or Club.  For any questions, please contact our National Office through the Contact Us tab or via email to

  1. An Institution must be accredited by its regional accrediting association and be a baccalaureate degree-granting institution if it is applying for a chapter. An institution applying for a TriBeta Club must be an associate degree-granting institution and must have a written agreement from an active chapter at a four-year college or university consenting to sponsor and be supportive of the affiliated club. 

  2. Submit the completed application to the Executive Director via email to  The application fee of $300 can be paid via PayPal or by mailing a check or money order to the National Office.  The applications for a chapter and club can be downloaded below. 

  3. The district director or someone appointed by them will visit the school. This visit will be both for the purpose of acquainting the school with Beta Beta Beta’s program and aims and to gain further knowledge about the school. TriBeta needs to know if a chapter or club will survive at the school thus the district director will be interested in the size of the department, number of faculty, number of majors, laboratory space and equipment, library holdings, plans for the future and administration support of the new chapter or club. Travel expenses for the TriBeta representative will be paid by Beta Beta Beta.

  4. After the TriBeta representative has visited the school, they will prepare a written report for the Executive Committee. If the application is approved by the Executive Committee, a vote of the chapters in that district will be taken.

  5. Once the application is approved by the chapters, the new chapter or club may begin arranging for its installation with the Executive Director and the district director or installing officer. Once again the travel expenses of the TriBeta representative will be paid by TriBeta, but local expenses are paid by the new chapter or club.​

bottom of page