Beta Beta Beta
You may send a written invitation to those eligible for regular or graduate membership. Printed invitations and envelopes are available from the National Office. Use general notices to recruit associate members.
- Regular, graduate, honorary--$50.00;
For all except Associate and Alumnus, the fee is a life membership fee. Associate membership ends with graduation or leaving the institution: alumnus membership is annual. The chapter may elect to add an additional chapter membership fee if it desires.
The chapter receives two-year subscriptions to BIOS for each new regular, graduate and honorary member and one-year subscriptions for each new associate and promoted member. Members may choose home delivery of BIOS by paying a surcharge at the time of registration. Alumni members receive individual BIOS subscriptions without charge.
- Collect fees and convert into a single check or money order made payable to Beta Beta Beta. Payment can also be made via PayPal.
- Fill out Registration Order Form.
- Attach filled in excel registration form to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Fill in names of students as the name is to appear on the certificate.
- If the students are requesting home delivery of BIOS, complete the BIOS delivery form.
- The following items are included in Regular, Graduate, Honorary, and Promoted membership:
- Membership card
- Honor cord
- Key chain
- Associate members receive:
- Membership card
For full definitions, see the National Constitution. Your chapter may impose additional membership requirements.
Undergraduate biological science majors who meet national requirements.
Graduate students in biology. Faculty members.
Honorary members may be elected by any chapter in recognition of significant accomplishment as biologists or outstanding service to the chapter.
Associate members who now qualify to be Regular members in the Honor Society.
Undergraduate students who have an interest in the life sciences, but do not yet qualify for Regular membership in the Honor Society.
KEY (JEWELRY) ORDERS:
Fill out order according to instructions on the form. Send the form and payment to the National Office. Be sure the advisor signs the form. Allow six weeks for delivery.
ONLY REGULAR, GRADUATE, AND HONORARY MEMBERS MAY ORDER jewelry or honor regalia.